The Galt House Louisville Kentucky
The Galt House has been Louisville’s only waterfront hotel since 1835.
The Galt House was re-established by developer Al J. Schneider in 1972 as part of Louisville’s Riverfront Urban Renewal Project.
To this day, The Galt House is Louisville’s only waterfront hotel.
Mt. St. Mary was used as an academy for girls in 1873.
A few years after the re-opening, in 1885, St. Agnes was given parochial status.
Construction of the current church began in 1927.
St. Agnes credits the Boston firm of A. P. Mardine for designing and furnishing many of the interior decoration.
After saying their vows at the church, Sarah and Trey, surrounded by friends and family shared their first dance as a married couple at The Galt House.
What better place to begin “forever”?
For the first look, the bride shared a moment with her father.
The ceremony was held at St. Agnes Church.