Are you dreaming of finding the perfect downtown Louisville wedding venue? Have you checked out the Omni yet?
The Omni, Louisville Kentucky
Here at Green Apple Photography, we’ve seen a lot of Louisville wedding venues. Which is why it’s our mission to help you find the most perfect venue for your big day!
The Omni is located in the heart of downtown Louisville and packs a lot of punch for a wedding venue.
One thing that’s always so crucial in finding the best wedding venue for a couple is making sure they can accommodate your guest list. Well, here at the Omni that is not a problem!
The Omni Louisville is a hotel first and foremost, which means they have all the space to host the wedding reception of your dreams. With 612 guest rooms and 33 venue rooms, we know you’ll have your pick when it comes to finding exactly what you need.
What we love is not only can they wine and dine a thousand of your friends, but they also provide a place for them to stay. Which means no one is leaving early or holding back on fun because they have a drive at the end of the night.
A really fun perk the Omni comes with for wedding guests is a separate booking page specifically for you. They even have a report where you can see which of your guests booked a room and when they’re checking in. Talk about making your RSVP’s a little easier!
This venue brings the Southern City Charm with their thoughtful Louisville elements that brings the city to every corner of the hotel and it’s rooms.
Guests will love the in-room bourbon bar and you will love that all of your catering comes from the Omni so one less vendor to coordinate! We love it when things just make sense.
Of course there’s so much to explore here at the Omni and so let’s give you a quick rundown of all of their noteworthy features.
Truly what makes a wedding venue stand out from others is the experience that it brings. For some places that’s the landscape, for some it’s the cuisine, others it’s the history of a place.
What we absolutely love about the Omni is how it provides so much to do and see without ever leaving the premises. And we love anytime we can walk to where we’re going. With so much to uncover around every corner, the Omni is kind of a one-stop shop for wedding venue ‘extras.’
The Omni Louisville is full to the brim with other amenities on site to enjoy before or after your wedding.
- Pin + Proof: a 1920’s style Bowling Alley AND Speakeasy reminiscent of the prohibition days. Find this hidden bar by following the “shhh” mural to it’s location. There are 4 lanes you can rent out or enjoy the ambiance of the bar and savor a cold cocktail and a delicious small bite to eat. There’s a brie and strawberry jam grilled cheese that’s vying for our attention.
- The Water Company: Now, let’s paint a picture shall we? It’s the day before your wedding, there’s nothing left to do but take a moment to be present with your loved ones. You meander to the outdoor pool terrace where you find your new favorite spot to relax. With a view of the city, you can stretch out on lounge chairs under a covered cabana or gather with friends in the many cozy spaces. Enjoy a cocktail while sitting by the fire pit. You earned this!
- Falls City Market: Wake up with the aroma of fresh brewed coffee when you stroll down to the Falls City Market, a pedestrian thoroughfare that brings the freshest and most delicious assortment of eats. Here you’ll find Heine Brothers’ Coffee, with their ode to Thomas Edison with their gallery of lights. In this market you’ll discover Iron Quarter which features brick-oven pizza and craft beers. There are other fun things to find down here but worth mentioning is the Mint Julep Experience which is part gift shop, part bourbon tour. The Falls City Market also happens to be the perfect spot for picking up some snacks to keep in your room for later.
- Library Bar: The lobby living room is where you’ll find the Library Bar. Here you’ll feel like you’ve stepped inside someones extravagant library that also happens to pour really delicious drinks. Whether you find yourself here for a moment of quiet and to catch up on emails or texts, or you come here specifically to relax, the ambiance here is the perfect mix of comfort and charming.
- Mokara Spa: Take your best friends here for a pre-wedding spa day! This luxurious spa does it all. From facials to massages, and even salon services for manicures and pedicures. Want a bonus?! They even offer packages for the wedding party… so it’s almost like you have to enjoy it!
Needless to say, it’s a photographers dream when you book your wedding here. There’s unlimited photo backdrops around every corner, which is sure to give you the stunning wedding photos of your dreams.
Here’s the absolute coolest perk of booking your wedding at the Omni…. Clients who book their weddings at the Omni receive a complimentary honeymoon stay at any of their 14 resorts. Um, yes please!
The Omni Pricing and Collections
While the Omni doesn’t list their pricing online, you can find more information about their packages here.
The Omni Available to Rent
The Omni comes with wedding equipment for your use. AV equipment, LCD projector, microphone, and overhead projector.
Want to learn more about the Omni? Head over to their website here to scroll through photos of all their spaces and get answers to any other questions you may have.
Want to discover other Pinterest worthy venues? Look through our other Louisville Venue Pages here.